Thursday, September 15, 2011

WTF HardTail

WTF HardTail???  Is it so hard to sell your stuff on an online website instead of through other stores?? Are you too cool for school?? My patience with you is wearing thin and would appreciate some compensation for the fact that I search for you regularly and only am able to find a handful of items on nordstrom.com, which does not compare to your flagship collection in Santa Monica!  Do I really have to fly into LAX deal with traffic and cruise on out to Santa Monica to get a sweet pair of yoga pants??? 

I am going to list a few of my fave items(from your website) here...you can e-mail me for my mailing addressing and I will accept any or all of the following as compensation for my irritation today... :D

These yoga capris in the natural tye-dye are soo effing amazing. want want want quadruple want (where can I find these?!)

I'm not really into the hobo look, but I really like this throw over.  I would wear this every single freaking day.  seriously.

Do these pants look super comfy or what? Again.  I would wear these 100% of the time with the above pull over!

Am I stuck in the 80s?!? I looove  the off the shower sweatshirt look.  Seriously flash dance much? want!

Those cut off yogas on the legs on top and the long sleeve comfy tees!!
Yes please!!


Side Note to Hard Tail:
Does yoga seriously make your body look like that?? I gotta get to a yoga studio like stat.  I am envious of all these ladies that are like super duper flexible and have zero fat on their bodies.  I want to assume they haven't had children yet o_O

Also...You would seriously make like $1000 from me in the first 10 minutes of your online store being open.  Is that incentive enough???


No comments:

Post a Comment