Saturday, September 10, 2011

Maddie's Birth Announcements

Since we are on the subject of paper works, I thought I would scan one of Maddie's birthday announcements. 

The concept was created in mine and my sister's head and put to work by Celebrations in Paper a papetiere here in Scottsdale.  They do some great work including announcements for my sister, invitations to birthday parties, announcements for some close family friends.  My sister did my baby shower invite through Stephanie their graphic designer there, and it turned out brilliantly.  I will have to take a picture of it and post in the future, impossible to scan as its a package(omg), yes a package invitation.  Anyway, that's for another post. 

Here's what the announcement looked like:

This was the outside sleeve.  The picture was taken by our photographer Christine Johnson of Scottsdale.  She did our engagement, wedding, pregnancy and new born photos!  She's super talented and does all her work in film (can you believe?).  I just love this shot she got of me and BJ it really is a great profile of the big ol' belly and it's super sweet with him leaning in for the smooch!  I'm a goon, but I love it!

And this was the announcement insert.  I just love our sweet little girl she's so stinkin' cute.  I believe she was just over a week when this picture was taken.  We went to Christine's home and she was able to capture some super intimate moments between me and the hubs and little Maddie.

I was so pleased with how the announcements turned out.  They were not inexpensive mind you so if you are looking for a deal this is not the route to go, but if you want quality as well as a super cute keepsake (I framed these) then Stephanie at Celebrations in Paper is definitely the way to go! 





No comments:

Post a Comment