Saturday, September 17, 2011

I have no clue what I'm doing...

So last night I posted that I was going to really put a concerted effort into looking my best every Sunday.  I really tried to get my sh*t together today in preparation for tomorrow's events.  I spent nearly 2 1/2 hours at the mall today.  Nordstrom had a huge shoe sale going on, did not buy any shoes...what?  ugh...don't even get my started my feet are like a full size larger and wider than they use to be.  Depressing! 

I proceeded to H&M because I assumed I could select a large number of pieces without breaking the bank.  You know what I walked out with?? 
A pair of skinny jeans --uhh I'm not skinny so I don't know what the hell I was thinking.
A long sleeve navy striped shirt -- very blegh and super casual no surprise there
2 long tank tops --which I will most likely add to my cycle of nursing wear

All in all a very unsuccessful adventure at the mall.  Tomorrow is most likely going to be a huge let down to whomever is ready this. 

On top of that I look like complete ass today and I was at one of the largest and most upscale malls in the country.  Of course I entered the Louis Vuitton store(to check out my sister's birthday present wish list idea), I'm sure they thought I was lost.  And earlier that day my sister said "You have to do something about your hair, I'm going to get you a Brazilian blow out" and I noticed later that my hair is nappy and has dreadlocks in the back.  I'm a total mess. 

To add to the typhoon clusterf*ckiness I am pretty sure I have not gotten REM sleep in nearly 8 months.  This cannot be healthy.  I might be going crazy...hence why this post makes like 2% sense. 

However, I will rise to the occasion tomorrow and attempt to put the best possible outfit I can find on to impress(or not) the readers of this here blog.

Until then I bid you adieu

Oh by the way I apologize for my profanity, my husband swears like its everyday language and over the course of the past 4 years it has rubbed off on me.  :)

 

No comments:

Post a Comment