Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Man Hands & Sausage Fingers

Unfortunately for my Maddie-Boo she has inherited
2 awkward physical traits from both me and her father :\

1.  My man hands.
Granted they have assisted me in my long swimming career, but now that I am retired and just a normal every day Mom/Wife/Woman, the man hands are not so "helpful" anymore, except to awkwardly and very manly open tight bottles and cans! (not a good thing)

2.  My husband's sausage fingers
And for him, not such a horrible thing.  He's a guy so he's supposed to have manly big hands and its actually pretty good for him at work too cause his tough, albeit fat, hands can take a lickin' that's for sure.  Broken fingers, deep gashes, tough fist fights, you name it, they've handled it!  
But for a lady/woman/girl/baby girl I dunno....

You decide

No comments:

Post a Comment