Saturday, May 14, 2011

I wanna be a billionaire so frickin' bad...

Seriously though, doesn't everyone???

I need to come up with a million dollar idea, stat! So my husband and I don't have to work anymore and we can spend all our time with our adorable little family! 

On our drive back from work yesterday, my brother in law and I were talking about this as we usually do.  Attempting to think up crazy million dollar ideas and then he goes isn't that lady from the housewives just the luckiest person on earth. 

Bethenney Frankel from Real Housewives of New York and then consequently Bethenney Getting Married and Bethenney Ever After concocted this brilliant idea of starting a predominantly female marketed cocktail brand called SkinnyGirl Margaritas etc.  The company then expanded so quickly and so amazingly well that she was able to sell it to this huge spirits company for something like $120 million.  I mean I remember her on the first season of  Real Housewives peddling her products at the local supermarket living with her friend and not knowing what the hell was happening next in her life. She owes a debt of gratitude to BravoTV because they are really the ones who marketed her product in my opinion.  Had I not watched Real Housewives I would never have heard of SkinnyGirl.  The first time it ever even came up was when it was branded at Jill's auction I think during the 2nd season.  She is damn lucky..that's all I gotta say.  Although I'm sure she works hard, I don't follow her that closely and honestly don't watch the shows - but I gotta come up with something like that, seriously! 

Side Note:

I hear the Real Housewives series is coming to Scottsdale.  I was secretly hoping my sister would be scouted out as one of the "talents" but that's wishful thinking.  And I'm pretty sure she wouldn't accept the offer anyway.  From what I hear all the Real Housewives out here are going to be Sun's wives (Phoenix Suns the basketball team).  Its going to be a complete flop if you ask me.  You gotta get real people with rich husbands, not like athletes' wives they always end up leaving the show(i.e.; Atlanta) or like Miami being a complete waste of television time slots. 

Had my secret dream come true and my sister selected as a Real Housewife of Scottsdale, then I would have had to force myself in front of the camera as the funny, off beat sister that hangs around too much but you kinda love her and wanna see what happens in her life too and then I would get my own television show called something like "Kirsten's Catastrophe" preemptively placing me in a position where I can just like market my own feces and people would be like oh shit, yes!  That would be (singing vivaciously) AWESOME!  wishful thinking yet again...

Back to the drawing board

No comments:

Post a Comment