Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Have I Forgotten Something???

As the days meld together and all my memories become a complete blur in time and space I realize I have completely forgotten about one thing...myself!

I have not showered in a couple of days...I think since maybe Friday - I should maybe get on that...

Its 10:30 a.m.  I've pretty much been awake since 5:30 a.m. yet I have not eaten breakfast yet...and instead I sit here writing another blog entry, while the little nugget takes a nap :) (aren't you lucky) 

I did however manage to give Maddie a bath and dress her in the cutest little spring outfit, get the husbandio ready for court by looking for an unfindable tie for about 25 minutes, did the dishes, started a load of laundry and started "nesting" again by cleaning out closets and bags of stuff <<<< I don't think this has stopped since 6 months into the pregnancy!  I think I like it though ;)

So generally speaking I've had a pretty productive day by 10:30 a.m...but I should still really eat breakfast...oh and shower!!! :D 

Happy Tuesday Ya'll!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment