Wednesday, November 4, 2009

What You Wear...

So I came to the conclusion the other day that what you wear can really affect your attitude during a workout.

There is no point, absolutely no point in wearing frumpy unappealing clothing during a workout.  Almost all the workout facilities I have been to in my life have had mirrors. I really don't get these concept, I mean I'm sure some good looking people want to stare at themselves all day, but I sure don't.  Its really depressing! 

The other day I was doing one of my workouts for the week, I had gone through pretty much all my clean clothes and was wearing green nike shorts with an orange Illinois T-Shirt, old and i mean old sneakers with black socks that I snuck from BillyJoe's drawer. This was the worst ensemble of clothing I have put together in quite some time.

Either way, doing lunges back and forth through the gym, basically staring straight ahead at myself in the large ceiling to floor mirrors was just ridiculously embarassing.  I looked horrible.  Not only did the clothes just not match in general, but I just looked plain fat!! So like I said I've come to the conclusion that its just really not worth going to the gym if you are wearing clothes that just don't make you look good.

So my decision is this....always look good when going to the gym...oh and buy new sneakers!!! :)

YAY, new sneaks

No comments:

Post a Comment