Sunday, November 1, 2009

Wedding Shoes


So I have heard about this trend that brides use blue wedding shoes as their something blue for the wedding. Well I thought that was the cutest idea and I went out and purchased these bad boys. Although they look like Christian Louboutin's they are not...sadly. They are imitations however, but they still cost me a pretty penny. And to be quite honest I'm not completely sold on them at the moment.

I still have plenty of time to decide of course, just under 6 months til the wedding, but I still do need to make a decision at one point or another. Once the dress comes in and I go in for my first fitting, I'll bring these bad boys and see how they look with the ensemble! :)

The one other downfall of these shoes is this, they are like 4 inches in height and I'm already 5'10 naturally, which puts me at an even 6'2 for the wedding. BillyJoe is 6'0 and with dress shoes probably close to 6'2, but how weird would that be, being taller than your husband on your wedding day...hmm....still contemplating.

If you are reading this, which no one probably is - but if you are, vote and let me know what you think!! Thanks

No comments:

Post a Comment