Monday, November 23, 2009

Teeth

I went out Saturday night for the first time in a very long time.  I am engaged and have no interest in meeting guys at all, I was looking to just enjoy a night out with some girls and to be honest it was really fun.  As I looked back the most curious thing happened:

I was compliment on my teeth! Twice!  By two different people!  In separate situations!

I mean you go out, you're engaged, you aren't looking to hook up or meet anyone, but also you aren't oppose to entertaining conversation or whatever the case might be with a male or female counterpart - its all irrelevant.  However you can almost always anticipate being hit on by at least one blind and unknowing gentleman.  Of course one of the first thing out of my mouth is, "I'm engaged!" and up pops my left hand with my engagement ring on it.  Normally anyone who hits on me tries to play it off as "Oh, I'm just being friendly" as interest soon turns to finding another victim!  This all again is somewhat irrelevant, other than the fact that being hit on is, well, expected.

The pick up lines are horrendous, they span from where are you from to "I'm not gunna lie I want to have sex with you?", which I'll get to the story in a minute.  But it was so curious to me, that 2 out of the numerous pick up lines were "You have really nice teeth!  They are so straight, and so white!"  These are people that I had never met before, had zero conversation with them prior to this point and they just approach me out of the blue with this line, that can I consider is a "one liner"  Either way, when this "line" is thrown at me I get this bewildered look on my face and then laugh and say oh they completely natural! Which they are, I'm not lying. One guy proceeded to say they were give to me by my mom, my dad, God and Crest whitening strips.  Ahem, excuse me, I don't use whitening strips a-thank you very much!  Anyway, so this happens early on in the evening and I don't really give it a second thought.  But not less than 2 hours later I get the same comment, almost exactly....AGAIN!!!  I was like dang, I must have some really nice teeth or something.  I mean I've seen nice, like Mike Myers has anyone else seen his teeth?  Are those real??  In all his movies you can tell its him under the disguise cause of those pearly whites! (sorry I got side tracked)

So my point is....wow....how original....and curious?!?


PS....back to the sex line I was talking about earlier...the most random story ever!
I was at this bar standing there waiting for my friends to leave an this guy approaches me with his friends.  And his puts out his hand for a shake and introduces himself as Jason Biggs.  I said oh I know a couple people with the last name Biggs - a couple my sister is friends with.  Either way he comes out with the line, "I'm not gunna lie, I'm trying to have sex with you"  I was like uh, ok no...I'm engaged and up pops my hand with the ring (how many times do I have to say this in one night?!?!).  Anyway this lady who is with him, a friend I can only assume, starts like mouthing to me "Jason Biggs, from American Pie!"  I was like what, no way, impossible doesn't even look like him, plus this guy was waaay over weight although those movies were from a while ago so who really knows.  So that's my story, whether it was actually Jason Biggs or not....wake up...even women who are not engaged don't respond to that kind of stuff...especially to D list celebrities who are trying to get laid. WEIRDO!! (side note: if that was not Jason Biggs, but actually an impersonator, my apologies to the original for these comments!)

No comments:

Post a Comment