Tuesday, November 3, 2009

I Got Her!!!

Yes sir-ree-bob, I signed Christine Johnson as my wedding photographer!!! I am ecstatic :) We sat down last week and really crunched the numbers and finally just got things to work. I am literally on cloud 9. We are doing our engagement shoot this Thursday and I just cannot wait to see what she can do with two scrubs like us, we are a mess, but I have no doubt in my mind that the images will be spectacular!! Seriously if you have a second check out her website christinejohnsonphotography.com she is insanely good. I mean I have a particular style when it comes to photography, I know that a lot of people like the normal stuff with crisp clear images and re-touches here and there, but Christine's work is completely unaltered. There is no photoshopping there is no adding flares here and there, its the images she takes are what is printed out and she only photographs in film, which is astonishing to me. She kept telling me that film was easier than digital, but I don't buy it - she's just talented, period.

She is so good people fly her all over the world to do photo shoots for them. She told me she is headed to New York in a few weeks for a bat mitzvah, I mean c'mon!! What a job, I could only dream to do something like that.

As soon as the photos are in my hand I'm going to post my favorite one so you can see a little sample of her work. Ahhh I'm so excited I can hardly contain myself!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment