Wednesday, August 31, 2011

You Think We're From Chicago???

Not sure how many people who read this, which is probably not many, know that we are a Phoenix family, but we are!  I personally have lived in the Phoenix metro area for over 5 years now.  Gasp!  (Damn, I'm getting seriously old.) Anyway, both the hubs and myself are from the Chicago-land area and I personally didn't have a strong connection to Chicago sports teams, but my husband and his family surely, surely, surely and just one more surely do. 

These are just a select few of the Illinois/Chicago teams apparel we have in Madison's closet.  What we have missing are some White Sox tees and more Cubs tees, a D. Rose Bulls onesie, like a crap ton of Bears wear.  On top of that we have about 15 U of Illinois tees and onesies one which is so cute and says "I'm going to be a Division 1 athlete just like Mommy and Daddy" hehe cuuuuute!!!

So Madison is currently 5 months, wearing roughly size 6-9 months and will not be able to wear any of these outfits for at least another 6-12 months, but they are there ready and waiting for her because she is a Chicago Girl after all!!! :)  I can't say I won't be disappointed if she doesn't go to Illinois!!  Hmm, I guess we have a little time to figure that all out ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment