Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Family Photo Picture Time! :)

I am normally taking pictures left and right of everyone and Billy refuses to have his picture taken, so the fact that we even got 2 family "portraits" this past weekend is AMAZING!! I have to share :)

This one was taken at Maddie's baptism.  Maddie is obviously in her baptism dress, so stinkin' cute!!  Billy and I are as dolled up as we get haha :) I'm a little red in the face, not sure why...oh well

This was taken when we arrived at the Koepcke/Nybroten family reunion in DeKalb, IL the Saturday before Maddie's baptism.  Maddie is distracted by her cousin Alarah in the corner.  Fairly obvious in this picture that I have some work to do post pardum (on the bod) but Billy looks great! :) 

So they aren't the perfect family portraits, but they are as good as its going to get at the moment, so I'm happy!

No comments:

Post a Comment