Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Maddie is 2 month!!! 05/26/2011

I cannot believe you are already 2 months old and that its been a whole 2 months since we were in the hospital anticipating your arrival! :) You have made some drastic changes and really grown up in the short 1 month span since our last picture session. 

You have become incredibly interactive and your smile lights up a room.  You are going to be one gorgeous lady and I'm going to have a hard time fighting those boys off for you, but don't get me wrong I'll definitely win cause I'm like one of those mama bears protecting her young!

 I say this with the most pride a mother can possibly have and the most love I can exude, that you are one little chunkster.  And I say with pride because after the tough time we had at the beginning with breastfeeding you have always been an eater and you are growing in leaps and bounds.  I am eagerly anticipating your 2 months peds appointment tomorrow morning to see what percentile you are in, height & weight! :) 
You are the sweetest little angel with the best termperment a mother could ask for.  Only crying when tired (which you fight so hard to stay awake most of the time) and when you are hungry (you love you some milkies) but other than that you really enjoy taking in the world around you, cooing and babbling with mommy & daddy and getting super strong during tummy time.

You are our pride and joy.  When you lay next to me and stare at my face with those gorgeous blue eyes of yours I just melt into a big puddle of mush and I can't ever imagine my life without you.  I love you so much my sweet little Maddie-boo. 
I don't want you to grow up too fast, but I love taking your monthly pictures my gorgeous little girl! Smooches all over your cute little cheekers!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment