Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Impatience

Patience is a virtue right?

I'm trying so hard to be patient right now.  Everything has moved so quickly this entire pregnancy and now with 2 weeks left I cannot stand the suspense.  I want to meet the little nugget and see what she looks like outside the womb!!  Everyone is telling me to cherish these last few weeks and the extra sleep and being able to pick up and go on a wim, but I can't really do any of that right now anyway!  I'm enormous and I found my first stretchmark yesterday ugh!!  I have gained a grand total (so far) of 48 lbs! Its depressing to think about it really, the only up side is that there is a greater purpose and that is my daughter.  Wow, that's insane... I am going to have a daughter, I am going to be a mom!   Holy Sh*t!  Maybe I can wait...

No comments:

Post a Comment