Sunday, February 27, 2011

Thank You Coffee Gods

Mmm...coffee

My mother in law was nice enough to purchase me some decaf Dunkin Donuts coffee while she was here last week.  I haven't had ground decaf coffee in quite sometime.  I've been relying solely on...instant! Ew, I know!  Anyway to accompany my deliciously rich coffee she brought me some CoffeeMate creamer in 2 distinct and delicious flavors: Carmel Macchiato and Carmel Latte.  I know that I might be over expressing my love for this stuff, but keep in mind I'm a coffee addict of whom, prior to pregnancy, drank coffee like it was my job.  The richer and darker the better.  And a little hint to coffee lovers out there, when making your morning cup of joe always fill your cup with creamer first followed by the coffee.  You can literally see it swirl together as you poor in the dark, rick coffee and turn into a thick creamy, decadent mixture. Mmm so yummy! I'm enjoying a cup as we speak! (2nd cup actually hehe)

I truly cannot wait until post pregnancy when I can enjoy myself some real coffee!  I read somewhere that a nursing mother is allowed up to 12 oz of regular coffee per day and always early in the morning.  So as to remain within the healthy perimeters I doubt I'll have a cup everyday, but I will be enjoying me some real caffeinated coffee! :)  Until then I remain a devoted lover and admirer of coffee and indulge myself in the confines of decaf!

Oh thank you thank you thank you Coffee Gods! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment