Monday, October 26, 2009

Getting Back on Track

So I was writing that last post and never finished up, but I decided to post it anyway - so I know it ends abruptly, but whatever...too tired to think about what I was trying to say next on that one haha.

But I wanted to post something new on here today. I have been working pretty hard recently with the workouts. Eating has been lackadaisical sadly, and I'm really trying to get back on track with that too. Last night I had pizza boo hiss...not good I know so horrible whether you are on a plan or not.

This morning however I feel very good about myself. I woke up at 6 am and I have been recently because of my new puppy Molly. She has to go to the bathroom like first thing in the morning so I always set my alarm for 6 am so I can let her out before she has an accident.

Anyway, Patty my trainer told me that if I want to burn fat that the best times to do cardio are either pre-breakfast or post workout. So I got up this morning right after letting Molly out I changed put on my running shoes and did a 4 mile run this morning in about 35-40 minutes :) Then I took Molly for a walk. Yippee for me!!! Then I ate a healthy breakfast...normally I would eat some egg whites and toast, but I ran out of eggs eek so to get some protein into my body after the workout this morning I decided to eat some Greek Yogurt w/ a little honey for sweetness and some granola (very little bit, normally I'm not supposed to eat granola) and a piece of flax seed toast with benacol and sugar free strawberry jam. So all in all it has been a really good morning for me other than the fact that I'm sitting in the office and I'm absolutely freezing!!!

I spoke with Patty during my last workout and we decided to pick it up a notch so I'll be working with her 3 days a week Tues, Thurs & Sat to get my a$$ in gear. I weighed myself the other day post workout and I was 158 which I'm pleased with :) for someone who is 5'10 that's not bad..although I'd prefer to be under 150 -- it'll happen, maybe ;)

I do want to post some pics of Molly up here as soon as I upload to my computer...she's the cutest and really well behaved when she is not acting like a puppy -- but I can't get mad at her after all she is only 8 weeks old! :-P

No comments:

Post a Comment