Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Kaia is turning 1

So it has been a very long time since I last posted, however I have been on a mini hiatus since getting pregnant.  I'm 5 1/2 months along and now that I'm well into the second trimester I'm feeling much better and enjoying takes pics of everyone's kiddos! :)

Kaia my 2nd niece will be turning 1 next month and I took some pics of her a few weeks ago for my sister to use on the invite.  She's a tough one to take pics of since she is constantly moving, but her eyes are soo 3B (big, blue and beautiful) I love her so much :) 



In addition to the cute pics of Kaia I couldn't resist taking a few shots of my eldest niece Alarah...she's really starting to sprout up almost 3 1/2 years old now :)



Aren't my nieces adorable?? :)

No comments:

Post a Comment