Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Gelato Delicioso

Back from a long weekend in Vegas, 4 days actually way longer than a weekend.  And it was especially long because I was assisting my sister with Alarah and Kaia.  My recommendation don't travel to Vegas with little kiddos haha.  We walked and we walked and we walked and my legs were swollen at the end of every night and by 6:30 am Alarah was screaming mommy, KK, mommy, KK.  Wowza!  But the joys of being an Auntie I do love them :)  And one great outcome of the weekend; some fabulous shots on the old Canon!  I am so pleased with my photography skills.  I know I might not ever become a professional photographer, but I really do genuinely enjoy taking pictures especially of Kaia and Alarah, they are the cutest.  And I have to say Vegas allows for some greatly lit shots.  I'll post more soon, but here's a little taste.  My favorite picture from the weekend, Alarah slobbering over some delicious looking gelato at Jean Philippe's at the Aria hotel.

No comments:

Post a Comment